Find your future.
Wonder where life may take you after university? Or maybe you have ideas about where you’d like to take your life? You have many great options in front of you; come learn about one of them with us – the role of an Associate on our Client Service Team.
Insight Days: 12th-13th December 2023 / 9th-10th April 2024 / 2nd-3rd July 2024
Deadline for applications: 21 November 2023 for the event on 12th-13th December
An exclusive two-day event at our London headquarters. Travel and accommodation will be covered within Europe.
Learn what we do, with the people who do it.
Our Insight Days are an opportunity for students graduating in 2025 to develop their commercial confidence, adaptability, resilience, negotiation and critical thinking skills by learning from our leaders and undertaking interactive workshops with our teams.
No matter where you are in your preparations for taking on your first role after university, these sessions will give you an insight into why we’re the global leader in knowledge on-demand, the preferred partner of business and investment leaders worldwide, and why we regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. You’ll see for yourself how we do it.
The Insight Days will also give you a chance to prove your commercial prowess with our teams, and following an assessment on the second day there will be the potential to be invited directly to a final round interview for a place on our graduate program beginning in summer 2025.
Applications are now open and places will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis following an interview with our Talent Acquisition team.
What To Expect
- Two days of informative sessions and interactive workshops with VPs, Managers and Associates in our Client Service Team
- The chance to work on projects with us as part of a team, and then to discuss and receive feedback on your work with our Managers
- The opportunity to network with Associates, hear about their experiences and how they bridged the gap from university to working life
- An interview skills workshop to help put your best foot forward in applications and interviews
- Track record of strong academic performance (equivalent of 2:1 or above)
- Extracurricular achievement throughout school and university
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interest in AlphaSights and the role of an Associate on our Client Service Team
- Fluent English and either German, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch (C2 level) required
- Graduating in summer 2025
- Availability to join us in London for two days on either 12th-13th December 2023, 9th-10th April or 2nd-3rd July 2024
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investors and business leaders with the knowledge they need to succeed. Working from nine cities globally, our 1500+ colleagues provide round-the-clock coverage to the world’s top investment funds, consultancies, and Fortune 500s. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights is a fast-growing, founder-led company.
AlphaSights is an equal-opportunity employer.