Intelligent Automation Internship 2022 - 23
Apply by: 06.12.2021
What will you do as a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Intern?
Do you have a passion for driving change, and take pride in keeping things simple? Then this exciting opportunity in our Finance Change team could be perfect for you. Working alongside our Automation Solutions Lead, you’ll play a pivotal role in increasing efficiency, primarily in finance, but also across our whole business.
We know we’ve mentioned Finance a couple of times now, but don’t worry. During your time here, you’ll interact with multiple teams and departments across Travelport, allowing you to gain a unique insight into the functioning of our whole business. So you’d also do great in this role studying a degree in Business or IT.
Your internship will run from mid-July 2022 until the end of July 2023.
We operate an agile working policy, so our teams spend 3 days per week in the office, whilst the remaining two days are spent working from home.
- Create solutions for multiple business teams within Travelport, using intelligent automation software.
- Become proficient in key automation and reporting software’s, such as Power Automate, UiPath and PowerBI.
- Produce detailed documentation for each team you work with, to ensure standardization in the change process.
- Measure the quantifiable value of each solution, to enable you to implement process improvements, and generate even greater returns.
- Track the benefits of the improvements your solutions provide, which are used to create KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- And it doesn’t stop there! Your internship is what YOU make it, so reach out and grab every opportunity on offer – and there’ll be A LOT on offer.
An experience like no other…
This placement is not a standardized program, it’s a unique experience that will inspire, develop, and reward you.
We’ve built an incredible internship that intertwines your day-to-day role, learning & development, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) work & a little something we call…Internpreneurship, where we give you the opportunity to literally change the business, how’s that for responsibility?!
But DON’T PANIC! You’re not doing this alone.
You’ll have an enthusiastic and passionate support network too. Your team, personal mentor, and a dedicated panel of Travelporters, will all be there to support & guide you throughout your Travelport journey.
Would you thrive in our workplace?
Studying a degree relevant to the internship is critical, as you never know, you may end up back with us as a grad in a similar role.
We know that parts of the job advert may look scary, but DON’T SWEAT! We will teach you everything you need to know, for you to be successful at your job.
BUT…what do we think could make you amazing at your job?
- A desire to own projects & add value
- A passion for improvement & innovation
- An ability to work with autonomy & accountability
- An eye for detail & a fearless mindset
Sound like you? You’d love it here! So… come & join us!
So, what’s in it for you?
A dynamic and multi-faceted placement experience for one; encompassing your day-to-day role, CSR work and solving real company problems. Interns also have Private Medical Insurance cover and access to a virtual GP 24/7, thousands of offers and discounts, flexible benefits such as the cycle to work scheme AND a potential bonus.
Imagine what you could achieve from a year of working with talented teams who genuinely want to help you develop into the professional you wish to become? PLUS, all the free tea, coffee, and hot chocolate you could ever want?! The possibilities are endless!!
Interested? Of course you are! Apply now! Everyone will get a response!
If the volume of applications we receive exceeds our expectations, we will need to close the application window early. So don't wait in applying!
To ensure that you find the right home in our business, we'd encourage you to explore all our intern opportunities, and pick the ONE that you feel suits you best.
Langley, Slough, Berkshire