Our Head Office in Freshwater
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours a week) but we would consider flexible/part time
Every second, a truck full of clothing is either burned or buried in landfill. The fashion industry is currently the second largest polluter in the world and this creates major problems for our planet.
We’re on a mission to change that, and so we’ve created a circular supply chain that allows you to take waste material and make new products from it, again and again. We use technology to open this up to brands and businesses across the world so that we can move the needle on sustainable, positive change.
And we’re growing, doubling in size year on year. We have some major plans for the future and we need the right people to join our journey to help brands end waste.
This is where you come in. We’re looking for an Internal Recruiter to join us, who can drive and deliver the talent acquisition plan for all areas of our business, and help us scale in line with our mission and vision.
We’re creating new ways of working, disrupting industries and offering opportunities to work in a modern environment, designing radical new technologies that are transforming the way brands approach their impact on the planet.
This role will give you the chance to come in and write the playbook, build the recruitment function from the ground up and deliver exceptional results that unite talent with their desired careers.
Main responsibilities include
- Actively sourcing candidates and engaging them in relevant roles
- Using data and creativity to design and measure targeted recruitment campaigns
- Managing the recruitment process from beginning to end to ensure we are compliant, communicative and engaging in our activities
- Prepare for and attend job fairs, interviews and other recruitment related events
- Manage the onboarding process from candidate to employee to ensure a positive recruitment experience for the individual
- Building our employer brand across all mediums, including Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms
What we’re looking for
- A passion for recruitment and talent management activity which engages and motivates candidates about our opportunities
- Ability to collate, assess and analyse recruitment metrics and campaign data to draw conclusions on the performance of recruitment related activity
- An ability to write compelling and relevant job descriptions and adverts to attract and source suitable candidates
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A personable approach to communication, where you can easily build strong rapports with candidates, external agencies and local education providers to achieve our recruitment aim
Freshwater, Isle of Wight