We’re looking for our future leaders. Leaders who want to push boundaries and think outside the box.
By joining us, you’ll get that opportunity. You’ll also be provided with brilliant training and mentoring to support your growing career.
Chances are you’ve seen one of our sites dotted around the UK & we work with some of the biggest brands such as Tesco, Arla Foods, Peleton, Mercedes Benz, and Porsche.
It’s an exciting time to join our business with the impactful work being done on Sustainability and Technology.
So why not see what all the hypes about and apply now…
Pay, benefits and more:
- Salary will start at £28,000 per annum and will rise to £29,000 per annum after 12 months
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days
- Access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks
- An opportunity to work abroad and immerse yourself in a totally new environment and culture
- 2-year programme offering three eight-month placements, every graduate is given the opportunity to experience one international placement, giving new graduates like you the opportunity to gain tangible experience in an inclusive and dynamic environment
- International graduates can expand their networks and engage in diverse working cultures across a choice of European countries, relationships that will take your career on a fulfilling journey
- Covering a variety of areas including warehousing, transport, or a central function
- Gain a full-rounded view of our business which allows you to build key contacts that will enable you to gain a full-time role at the end of your programme
- We’ll support you when planning and getting ready for your international placement, ensuring you transition smoothly to your new role and location
What you will gain:
- Great exposure and experience working in varying logistics environments and countries
- Your Transport Manager CPC (a qualification that allows you to run a transport operation)
- Focused Leadership & Management training related to the job
- Experience gained through working during your placements
- A senior mentor working alongside you during your programme
- Full access to our own learning management system, XPO University which will inspire your ongoing development
- Knowledge of how other XPO countries do business, providing you with insightful and powerful information to stay ahead of the curve
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Be a graduate
- The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the UK
- Be fluent in English and a second language is desirable, preferably with working knowledge of a third language
- Have a passion for logistics
- Not be afraid of hard work
- Be willing to travel across the UK throughout the programme and the possibility of travelling outside of the UK for an exciting international placement
Applications close on Friday 30th November 2023.
So, if you’re looking for a career (and not just a job) which will challenge but also reward you, why wait? Click to apply now!