International Management Trainee Program 2022 (London)
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, our vision is to sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. We strive to be #1 in taste elevation by making life delicious. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz International Management Trainee Program (IMTP) is a development program for top talent seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz International Trainee Program:
Our 12-month immersive program will challenge you to develop yourself as a future leader of our company. The program is crafted for top talent who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy, ambition, hard work and passion.
During our 12-month program you will join a class of other ambitious Trainees to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, explore all areas of our organization to see exactly how our Heinz tomato ketchup gets made and have multiple opportunities to work directly in our business. As a Kraft Heinz Trainee you will add value as a full-time employee from day one; doing real work and delivering real results.
Your journey will start with a functional onboarding, giving you a hands-on induction into each of our different functions. This is followed by a field sales placement to get to know our products and consumers - because at Kraft Heinz, we are consumer obsessed! During the program you will get to work on an individual business project where you will be challenged to apply your problem-solving skills, then experience a business placement in a discipline different to your project. After the 12-month program, Kraft Heinz Trainees will be placed into functions across our company where they can add immediate value.
Profile – Basic Qualifications:
- University Bachelor or Master degree.
- Graduated on or after 2021 from any subject area
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation or between BSc / MSc
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the country you are applying for are required
What we are looking for in our talent:
- You are consumer obsessed
- You dare to do better every day
- You champion great people
- You demand diversity
- You do the right thing
- You own it
This is how we WIN:
- We work as a team- Energize self and others
- We Inspire excellence- Model lifelong learning, curiosity and creativity
- We navigate our future- Be courageous in the face of uncertainty
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
- Business support and mentorship throughout the program
- Highly competitive benefits