- Salary: £22,600 (pro rata)
- Start Date: June 2024
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Locations: Manchester
- Requirements: To be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree and in your penultimate year of university
Why Customer Products and Propositions?
In Customer Products & Propositions, we analyse customer journeys, create new products, and explore new and better ways to serve our commercial banking customers. From entrepreneurial start-ups to FTSE100 customers, we design products and propositions with our customers in mind to enhance the end-to-end customer experience and drive sustainable value for the bank.
Our world-class summer internship
Our Customer Products & Propositions summer internship has been designed to give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
At the end of the placement, we’ll assess you on what you’ve learned. Complete this successfully and you could be offered a place on our Customer Products & Propositions graduate programme, where you can carry the skills you’ve learnt forward and take the next step in your career.
Over the course of this eight-week programme, you can look forward to:
- Learning about our culture, values and goals
- Gaining unique experience in product and proposition design and management
- Building an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Designing and delivering innovative products and services
- Attending training workshops and getting involved with our day-to-day work
- Exploring your capability by taking part in a business improvement project
- Developing your collaboration, creative-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Seeing first-hand how we work together as one-bank to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
What’s in it for you?
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £22,600
Plus, you can expect to:
- Learn from industry experts and immediately apply your learnings
- Enrich your learning with access to world-leading research and insights
- Test and learn new approaches in a safe, inclusive environment
- Start building a global professional network
- Grow your confidence, build your resilience, and elevate your presence
- Experience first-hand what it’s like working in a purpose-driven organisation
If you have a disability, health or mental health condition, or if you’re neurodivergent and adjustments would support you in your assessment(s), there’ll be opportunities to let us know throughout your application journey, just let us know what support we can give you.
We’ll have a confidential discussion and work with you to put in place any physical or non-physical adjustments you may need. Any information you share with us will only be used to make adjustments for your assessment(s) and we won’t share this information with anyone else.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Internship programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.