Yorkshire and the Humber•
COVID19 UPDATE – TPP are still recruiting however, our recruitment process has temporarily changed and it may take us longer to get in touch with successful applicants.
We are looking for iOS software developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution. As part of an agile development team, you will be working on apps used by hundreds of thousands of doctors and millions of patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
- Developing smartphone apps that help patients manage their own care.
- Writing electronic observations systems to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
- Deploying machine-learning algorithms to help with the symptom-checking and prevention of disease.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company.
Skills and Qualities
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Objective C or Swift preferable
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the “Top Company for Graduates to Work For” and for the last three years we have won the “Graduate Salary” category by the JobCrowd. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list for both 2019 & 2020.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a minimum £45,000 starting salary (depending on experience). Regular pay reviews mean that you be rewarded well for you contribution and experience, with the potential for rapid salary increases
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in Maths)
International equivalents are accepted, see below for details.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / AAB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
To apply, please visit our website.
If you pass the initial selection criteria then you will be required to sit a Logic & Reasoning test.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Yorkshire and the Humber