IT Management Graduate Rotational Programme
Apply by: 31.12.2021
Our UK nationwide IT Management Graduate Programme is all about developing business leaders of the future of our Information Technology teams. As a DHL Graduate, you'll benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which includes working with some of DHL's high profile customers in retail and consumer, life sciences, retail, manufacturing logistics transport, engineering, and supplier solutions.
During the programme, you will undertake a variety of positions and be involved in IT Projects which you would support & manage. This might be at a site level working on a particular customer or it could be in one of our central teams across several different contracts. You'll develop your business, and commercial understanding and build transferable skills using solutions design, projects and change management.
We are looking for people who have a real passion for information technology management and engaging with our customers to develop innovative solutions – therefore requiring customer and stakeholder management skills. You will be commercially aware, technically hands-on, analytical, and logical. You'll thrive on challenges and take a proactive approach in a fast-paced environment. You are eager and want to build a career within IT in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry.
What will the programme look like?
- 24 -month structured Programme (2 x 12-month placements)
- Placements will differ being based at site or central IT team
- Early accountability and fast progression
- Support towards a professional qualification
- Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
- Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions
- Give back to the community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
- A desire to be a People Manager and to guide teams of people through the day to day business
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates are required to relocate every 12 months for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license or be self-reliant to travel to multiple sites when required
- Must have an interest in the projects and implementation of information technology solutions
- We do not require a technical background and/or qualification IT but graduates who wish to progress in the discipline
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must be fluent in English
- No minimum degree grade
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services. As a Graduate your salary and grade increase throughout and be included in the annual bonus scheme.
We want graduates to build their careers and fast track into management. Graduates are able to contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business, and be a part of an organization that makes an impact to society as well as to the world of logistics. After your programme you will transition into the Alumni community to continue the growth of your career.