Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state-of-the-art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
WE'RE INVITING YOU TO APPLY AND JOIN US AS:
In this position, you will join our IT team and play one of the following roles:
- Project Manager - you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager - you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
- Application Manager - you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or a few years professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- Self-starter, Quick Learner, Agile, Flexible and Adaptable
- Customer Service Oriented
- Execution excellence, delivery on dedications, priority management and issue management
- Teamwork and partnership: Build and maintain strong effective relations with IT and Business partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively and operate across multiple teams
- Higher education degree
- English fluency
- We expect you to hold the Right to Work
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (healthy eating initiatives, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Newcastle upon Tyne