IT Support Analyst
Apply by: 16.07.2022
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Business Area: GTI Universities Team
We aim to help students realise their potential in the world of work through technology, content and tools. That’s not an easy thing.
We believe in understanding students and partnering with employers, universities, schools and other technology providers.
It’s about students finding the right role and employers finding the most suitable candidates. But its more than that – it’s about helping young people discover options, develop and build confidence.
The Role Aim:
Targetconnect is our Career Discovery Platform used by over 80 University Careers Services (and some wider Student Services applications) across the UK, Ireland and beyond. The product is a careers services management platform which allows career teams and students to manage core career service functions (booking appointments, managing jobs and employers, booking events, query management and more).
This role is part of the University Team’s Support Helpdesk function. You will be a subject matter expert on the platform and the first point of contact for technical queries. You will work between clients and product/tech teams to help all stakeholders resolve platform issues.
The Role Outcomes:
Customers receive first-class support and assistance when raising platform issues and queries
- Enquires are responded to in accordance with defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) period
- Customers can contact Helpdesk via telephone and email during Helpdesk opening times
Helpdesk tickets are raised and processed based on priority and severity
- Tickets are documented and include reproducible steps that can be used to recreate the issue
- Stakeholders (Clients, Product team, Technical team, Account Managers) are kept informed about the status of issues
Platform documentation and FAQs are available for common Support requests
- Platform documentation guides (e.g, written and video) are created and maintained to assist Customers will common problems
- Customer’s knowledge gaps will be identified and raised to the Customer Success team to improve the Customer’s usage of the platform
- You will be a team player, committed to and motivated by the success of the team. You will be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- You will be a problem solver, using your own initiative as well as reaching out and learning from others.
- A fast learner, able to pick up new technologies and processes quickly.
- Ability to document technical procedures.
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills.
- You will have a positive, can do attitude.
- You will be committed to your own self development, taking time to understand our industry, our products and our customers.
- You are agile, attentive and able to manage your own time and workload effectively.
- Adaptable - able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience with direct customer contact
- Experience maintaining SaaS solutions
- HTML experience
- Proactive and a quick learner
- Degree in a technical related field
- Focused, conscientious, efficient with excellent time management skills
- Able to collaborate with peers and other people inside and outside the business
- Permanent role – 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm
- 3-month probationary period
- Benefits package: 5% Contributory Pension, initial 25 day’s holiday, enhanced maternity/paternity policies, life assurance scheme