JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
About JLL MEA
Across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) JLL is a leading player in the real estate and hospitality services markets. The firm has worked in 35 countries across the region and employs over 900 internationally qualified professionals across its offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Cairo, Casablanca and Johannesburg.
JLL MENA is looking for fresh graduates to join the MENA team in Dubai across various business lines.
The Graduate Program is a 2-year program for Undergraduates and 1-year Program for Post Graduates. It begins in September 2020 and is a customized program aimed at developing graduates with pre-identified competencies in line with the job requirements within JLL:
• Opportunity for young talents to undergo a structure development program
• Strengthen young talents foundation and their skill set
• Build young talent pool
• Transfer knowledge to young aspiring future leaders.
What this job involves:
• Assist the business lines on client assignments, key tasks include market research, financial analysis, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings
• Whilst the focus will be Dubai based work, some assignments may require travel within the region i.e. Middle East & North Africa subject to travel advisory warnings as per JLL EMEA Policy
• Preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals
• Contribute to the successful execution of other business development and marketing initiatives as needed
• Produce clear, succinct write-ups on the Dubai market to be included within corporate research reports and consultancy assignments
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
• Bachelor’s Degree : Completed within the past 18 months of applying with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months. Majors include Real Estate, Engineering, Finance and Management
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Passion, integrity, critical thinking / analytical skills, agility / flexibility, a continuous learning mindset
• Accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
• Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Remuneration and Benefits:
• Approx £3.2k – £3.6 per month
• Residence Visa
• Health & Life Insurance
• Annual Home Country Air Fare Allowance
• Annual Discretionary Bonus
• Relocation Support (Air Ticket, One month Accommodation, Shipping and Settling in Allowance)
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!