Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
In marketing you could find yourself launching a new product or creating a multimedia campaign for a world famous brand. Or you could uncover invaluable insights by looking at things from our customers’ point of view or develop innovative new ways to help patients, consumers and medical professionals everywhere. As a Marketing associate you will enjoy a varied role in a fast paced, creative environment.
In our Pharmaceutical business for your placement you will support the marketing of products in Immunology therapy area. Immunology is one of the fastest growing and exciting therapy areas within Janssen which will help to increase your therapy area expertise. Marketing associate in our pharmaceutical sector are heavily involved in marketing events such as commercial booth preparations or product launch materials and also develop advertising materials.
The role will be working from office and reporting to EMEA Product Manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
Duties vary by brand plan yearly timelines
- Coordination of online activity such as digital content across websites, mobile sites and social media
- Analysis of market research and sales data
- Copy writing and advert design
- Procurement excellence and copy approval
- Monitor industry press releases and market research
- Relationship with advertising agencies and other marketing-related vendors to support project management
- Support the development of online and offline marketing materials
- Support internal communication strategies including video production and literature design
- Support budget tracking
- Support ad hoc projects around activities such as Corporate Social Responsibility
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related, design and bio science degree types preferred
- Some previous marketing experience is preferred
Key skills and competencies:
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to interpret and understand complex information such as financial and market data, scientific data and clinical information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively priorities
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!