Duration: 12 months
Locations: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Sectors: Consumer Health
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU. By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet
The IT Portfolio and Project Analyst Placement will work within our IT Portfolio and Project office (PPO). The successful candidate will work alongside the Portfolio and Project Office (PPO) manager for the Consumer Healthcare EMEA region and global digital sector to drive effective and efficient project management through the application of standard tools and processes, ultimately with the goal of improving project management and enabling the shift to agile ways of working.
Working mainly virtually with teams and stakeholders around the world, you will have exposure to a wide variety of projects and have the opportunity to build relationships across a broad range of project teams, providing training and coaching to project managers to ensure they are set up for success. You will be responsible for ensuring that project teams are utilising the processes and tools to effectively manage scope, schedule, financials and resources.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a thorough immersion into the project management field within the IT space and will require someone who can demonstrate technical capabilities but also an ability to engage with stakeholders to keep projects moving forward
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning about the project management discipline and associated tools (J&J project management tool, MS Project, Tableau, JIRA)
- Assisting the PPO team with on-boarding new projects onto the J&J project management tool
- Managing the monthly PPO newsletters/reports in line with the J&J project management communication strategy
- Supporting project teams with ad hoc questions/queries regarding the J&J project management tool and process
- Assisting project team in their agile execution and delivery of projects.
- Proactively suggesting ways to improve the effectiveness of the J&J project management tools and process
- Effectively communicating with users, stakeholders and PPO Leadership
- Assisting support teams in troubleshooting applications in subject matter areas
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- IT, IT related or Management degrees preferred
- Some project management experience, using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools (knowledge of agile principles is an advantage)
- MS Windows Vista/Win2k/Windows7 – 10
- Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint, MS Project, Word, Excel)
- MS Project/Project Server
Please note that we will close for first round applications on the 15th December
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-50-100 Holmers Farm Way
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!