Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and it’s ACUVUE brand is currently the number one selling lens in the world, distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson are passionate about bringing healthy vision to everyone, everywhere, every day. Our misson is to lead in quality, customer experience, innovation and growth across the world. We are committed to becoming our customers’ most valued partner in vision care through not only providing the most innovative products, but also the practices and services that consistently add value to their business. We are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and helping our customers to achieve greater fitting success through providing continuous education. We invest consistently to raise the awareness and generating interest amongst consumers to the benefits of wearing contact lenses.
To provide support for the management of a Key Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Key Account Customers, actively driving profitable sales growth and share of ACUVUE Contact Lenses, as well as ensuring meticulous creation & execution of agreed activities, in line with the business plans and the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a Key Account support you will work closely with the National and Key Account Managers to ensure the successful implementation of Head Office agreed activities within our ACUVUE Contact Lens product portfolio.
- Work closely with the National Account Manager to support the execution of Joint Business Plans with the Customer
- Help facilitate and coordinate successful execution of Head Office agreed activity within the Key Account
- Coordination of Customer Trade Investment
- Management of consistent communication & direction for Field Team, including Account Managers and Area Sales Managers
- Key contact for internal functions including supply chain, customer service and admin.
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related degrees preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates CREDO behaviours
- Interest or understanding of Retail environment
- A complex environment requiring both analytical and creative ability and a strong understanding of the market, category, and customer dynamics to drive the Contact Lens portfolio.
- A challenging road map to leadership to build in a competitive and complex market setting. Fast growth and high potential makes this a high pace job.
- A structured approach to multi-tasking projects is a prerequisite and the ability to communicate at all levels in the business.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!