Requisition ID: 1905774243W
EMEA Regulatory Affairs - Industrial Placement – Haematology & Oncology
Duration: 12 months
Sectors and location: Pharmaceuticals - High Wycombe (Janssen)
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission - to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients' suffering, and solve the most important unmet medical needs of our time. As one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, our strategy is to identify the biggest unmet medical needs and match them with the best science, internal or external, to find solutions for patients worldwide. We leverage our world-class discovery and development expertise, and operational excellence, to bring innovative, effective treatments in five therapeutic areas:
- Cardiovascular and metabolism
- Infectious diseases and vaccines
Today’s changing healthcare environment presents many exciting challenges for Regulatory Affairs (RA) professionals. RA professionals within Janssen have opportunities to participate in high-level forums that connect government agencies and industry leaders to shape a complex policy ecosystem.
They are passionate about protecting our customers while ensuring that our business complies with all product-related regulations. RA professionals are involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, so they have numerous opportunities to contribute innovative ideas, product improvements, and service models that advance the health and well-being of patients and consumers. And because they have such a broad perspective on our business activities and product lifecycles, RA professionals find many opportunities to move their careers in a direction that aligns with their individual interests and passions.
As a RA placement student you will be responsible for ensuring effective management of worldwide product registration activities to ensure that registrations are conducted in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with internal departments and worldwide regulatory colleagues to support registration activities
- Facilitate worldwide product registration activities by compiling regulatory submissions and requested documentation to worldwide regulatory affiliates
- Coordinate activities for legalization of regulatory documents
- Maintain regulatory and registration databases, including archiving, purchase requisitions and control of standards, and analyze data to provide reports to immediate manager as required
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent result
Requirements of the role
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Scientific degree type is preferable
Key skills and competencies
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Communication – listener, learner and thinker
- Thorough and flexible
- Cross-culturally aware
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office PC packages
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning skills
Please note: This role will close for application on the 15th December 2019 and assessments will be held in the new year
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!