J.P. Morgan Software Engineer Summer Internship Program
About J.P. Morgan
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Across our global technology centers, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we’re partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Joining J.P. Morgan means working for an industry leader that will help you grow and succeed in your career. This is a culture of talented people who respect each other and work together to achieve amazing results. Your skills will be enhanced by top leaders and colleagues in an environment where you can realize your full potential.
Joining our 10 week Software Engineer Summer Internship means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
- At the end of the summer, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
There’s only so much you can learn from books, brochures, websites or career events. If you really want to find out what it’s like to work at J.P. Morgan, work at J.P. Morgan.
Internships are vital for us to meet our future leaders— and the majority of people who come and work with us end up joining our team full-time. It will be a challenging and rewarding experience. But don’t take our word for it — find out for yourself and apply.
Who Should Apply
We’re looking for highly motivated, purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact.
Key skills include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degree subjects are preferred, while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be available to start on the Full-time Software Engineer Program in September 2021
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
How to apply
Software Engineer Summer Internship Program Deadline: November 24, 2019
Apply via our website.
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.