Boutique restaurant, food and drink communications company 84 are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join their close-knit team.
84 represents clients across the food and hospitality industry including Granger & Co, Nuno Mendes, The Buxton, The Exploding Bakery, Allpress Espresso, and German Kraft Beer.
As a team, we have a reputation for passion, energy and results. We create strategic campaigns backed by commercial insight and creativity.
- Attendance, organisation and participation in industry events in the UK
- Proactively pitching feature ideas and stories to the press
- Placing coverage
- Monitoring the media for client opportunities
- Coordinate specific projects and assignments supervised by account managers and directors
- Writing press releases
- Developing relationships with key media
- Contributing to client social media strategies from a content and writing side of things
- Events – compiling invite lists, sending invitations
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage and activity to create reports to present to clients
- Keep up to date with market trends, social media trends and platforms and relating them to clients best interests
- General office administration
Key requirements include:
- A natural networker, outgoing and personable
- Attention to detail
- Generating creative ideas
- Presentable and confident
- Flexible and organised
- Able to work to deadlines
- PR graduate and / or 1 years experience in PR
- Starting salary from £20,000 depending on experience
- Full time employees are entitled to half a day off per week as personal time
- Flexible working environment
- Commission for bringing in new business wins
- 22 days paid holiday plus England statutory and bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas
- Parties - we enjoy annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular restaurant outings
To apply, please contact Fiona with your CV and covering letter.