Ghosts. A swimming pool. A cat named Tom. At McCann Manchester, it’s fair to say we’re a little different.
Here the people make the agency, they are what makes our work so unique. That’s why we’re on the look-out for the people who will fit best. We’re a creative agency spread across eight acres of countryside in Cheshire, and - the rumours are true - we also have a pub, bistro and gym all on-site. McCann Manchester is a big family - the largest integrated agency in the UK in fact.
We work with some of the UK’s most interesting brands and we’re looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our busy retail team. Armbands optional.
The Part You'll Play.....
This is an amazing opportunity to develop a career in marketing communications. Working on campaigns for a major Retail client, on a day-to-day basis you will:
- Have contact with client, developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship with relevant contacts.
- Respond promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/admin structures.
- Work with an Account Manager to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and on budget.
- Issue and distribute regular ‘work in progress’ reports internally and externally.
- Issue contact reports for key meetings and telephone conversations.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business.
As Junior Account Executive You'll Bring...
The role would be well suited to someone looking for the first step in their career within a Creative agency, or someone looking to change careers and move into the industry:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise a busy workload within a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- A keen interest in progressing a career within Advertising - some relevant work experience within an agency or marketing department would be advantageous
- A flexible attitude and approach.
As Junior Account Executive You’ll Have Access To…
- A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
Working with McCann will be a journey; it’ll be both fun and challenging. We want you to grow with us, and create work our clients will be excited about and work you will feel proud of.
For more information on our Junior Account Executive role, click apply below.