At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As a Junior CRM Campaign Manager - International Expansion , you will be responsible for rolling out our best practice CRM campaigns across new geographies, new brands and new verticals. You will be part of the cross-functional task force in charge of ensuring replicable success of the new launches.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to learn from HelloFresh proven CRM best practices and apply them hands-on to early-stage launch projects. This is a great role to gain further experience in digital CRM, project management and exposure to all marketing aspects around a launch, with the opportunity to prove themselves and take on additional responsibility.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- You implement the campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud from segmentation over message creation to the parametrization and quality assurance and monitoring of the campaign (email, push notification, in-app messages) to hit performance targets.
- You work with the local and global Brand teams to ensure CRM content is provided on time, in full and in quality for the campaign set-up.
- You take full ownership of the campaigns you create and ensure that the communication meets HelloFresh’s standards before it goes out to our user base.
- You project manage the CRM campaign set-up activities across multiple launch projects at different stages of execution and ensure timely completion of initiatives by prioritizing tasks between them and managing dependencies with other teams.
- You act as campaign expert within the team - educating stakeholders about the HelloFresh CRM playbook.
- You take a step back and optimize the CRM market launch process to increase speed-to-market and teams’ productivity. Make sure HelloFresh as an organization always improve from one launch to the next.
What you’ll bring
- 1-2 years of digital CRM experience (email and mobile touchpoints)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is strongly preferred
- (Basic) SQL experience/ ability to run SQL scripts preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional projects involving multiple teams
- Passion for CRM and digital media
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to drive impact in a fast-moving/ fast-growth environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.