Our Head Office in Freshwater
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours a week)
Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full is burned, or buried in landfill every second.
At Teemill, we do things differently. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we’ve created the world's first ever circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material, and it’s a game changer.
As a rapidly growing tech company, we’re looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our creative team to collaborate on inspiring projects with our partners that use Teemill such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia and Surfer Against Sewage to name a few.
The core responsibilities of this role include using the creative tools within the platform to build and maintain visually stunning ecommerce stores and produce thumb-stopping creative assets to help grow brands who sell their sustainable merchandise on Teemill.
We’re looking for someone with a background in digital content or graphic design with a natural affinity for attention to detail who can turn technical know-how into engaging, inspiring content.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK with fast track career progression to grow as a professional creative.
Whilst Teemill is growing internationally, this role is initially based at our HQ on the Isle of Wight.
With 70 miles of stunning coastline, more hours of sunshine than anywhere else in the UK, and a tech driven, creative approach to sustainability, this is an opportunity for those looking for something different. A future where you really make a difference.
Main responsibilities include:
- Using the creative tools within the Teemill Platform to build stunning ecommerce stores for major brands.
- Collaborate with the Ads and Marketing team to produce high-quality, inspiring creative assets to help grow brands using Teemill
- Use key data insights to improve store and marketing performance
- Help improve the creative tools within the platform by providing feedback and ideas
This role is for you if:
- You're able to work with brand guidelines and create new assets with tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
- You’re a confident team player who is able to clearly communicate ideas, issues and solutions
- You’re able to demonstrate a versatility in creative content styles
- You are passionate about design and always looking to improve and grow as a professional creative
- You have exceptional attention to detail and don’t settle for anything below par
- You have a strong affinity with layout and an eye what looks good across different medias such as photography and graphics
- You’re willing to learn and take on board feedback
What you'll get:
- Fast-track career progression
- The opportunity to create a future without waste
- Wholesale wardrobe discount
- Free Teemill Pro accounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- + All sorts of team goodies and discounts
To apply it is very important that you attach a portfolio demonstrating your best work across multiple projects, along with your CV.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight