At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As Junior Online Marketing Manager - Native Advertising (m/f/x), you will be part of the exciting growth of the Native channel within HelloFresh. You will support the Native Marketing Manager in planning and executing growth initiatives for the Native channel across multiple countries and brands. You will work in a data-driven environment with local and global growth teams and play an important role in managing external agencies to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Support the Native Marketing manager to manage the entire Native marketing funnel from start to finish including strategic planning, campaign management and implementation, reporting and optimisation.
- Manage creative production and workflow between internal and external agency partners to optimise paid ads, landing pages and copywriting.
- Develop , launch and analyse A/B tests for new creatives, partners, and business opportunities
- Collaborate with our local teams and our agency partners on a daily basis
- Facilitate weekly update calls with our agencies and provide insightful analysis into channel performance on a regular basis
What you’ll bring
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university or business school, ideally in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or related fields with a strong academic record.
At least 2 years of hands-on work experience in Online Marketing, preferably content-driven acquisition campaigns
You are passionate about online marketing, highly motivated, and with a constant willingness to learn.
You are a team player with excellent communication skills. You are organised, detailed-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects at one time
You combine creative and analytical skills and feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly and delivering against moving targets and goals.
You have strong capabilities with MS Excel and general knowledge of tools and platforms such as: Google Analytics, Tableau, Facebook Business Manager, Google Apps (incl. Gsheet)
You are fluent in English, but any secondary languages would also be beneficial since you will be working across multiple markets e.g. German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.