ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking to recruit a confident and motivated Sales Trader to join our existing Financial Sales team. Your main responsibilities will be making initial contact with new clients as well as contacting existing clients who have lapsed or have opened an account. This position is key in assisting new clients with navigating their account so they can get the most out of it as well ensuring the company is providing good customer service to existing account holders. This role will be rewarded with direct, target commission-based incentives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will contact all newly opened financial clients, welcome them to the account and answer any questions they may have on our offering or platform as well as seek information about the clients trading habits. Make follow-up calls to new accounts who have not traded or deposited funds, lapsed or been inactive. Additionally, contacting clients who have dropped off during the account opening process to assist with the application form or answer any outstanding questions.
You will also answer inbound telephone calls, live chat queries and email queries from new and potential clients. You will be involved in one-off call campaigns such as contacting specific clients to inform them of positive changes we are making to a market they have previously traded. You will organise and attend sporting events with clients and their guest(s), to meet and learn more about them, as well as attending and representing the company at relevant industry events like trading exhibitions or industry events.
Importantly you will also be in a unique position to provide management with detailed feedback from clients on requests for other markets or feedback on our website and apps to improve the overall client experience.
- Educated to at least A’ level equivalent, including Maths
- No financial sector experience needed, however a keen interest in the markets is recommended
- Previous sales experience, not necessarily in financial markets
- Happy to call clients, this role does not involve cold calling
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written. Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and in a personable way is highly desirable
- Able to speak confidently about the financial markets and how spread betting works
- Confident to host clients face-to face, always providing great customer service
- Willing to work hours in line with the stock market opening including evening shifts and weekend entertaining when required
Full Job description is available on request.