Help the future taste great!
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical graduate.
With over 26,000 employees, sales in over 150+ countries and 130 different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you
ICT in Kerry is a global function with a presence in almost all our worldwide locations. The ICT function adds value to Kerry by delivering innovative solutions using world class software packages and the latest technology.
We work across every function, so our graduates need to be quick learners who can understand business process and how technology can be applied to address gaps or optimize a process. With the scale of the organization and the ambitious growth targets, we always have a large number of projects running in parallel across the globe. It’s key that our graduates can work well in teams, but are also ready to step up and take the lead with their peers both inside and outside ICT. If you want to learn the latest technology, see how a world leading organisation is run and have what it takes to consistently deliver project after project, then ICT could be the career for you!
We are looking for smart, innovative and collaborative Graduates to work across business analyst, technical delivery and development, and infrastructure roles. Candidates will be matched to roles that best suit their abilities. However, within Kerry we work with our graduates to help them develop a full set of skills to become leaders within ICT and Kerry during their careers.
As an ICT Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles. Responsibilities will vary depending on the role but may include:
- Working with our users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops, etc;
- Liaising with business users at various levels of seniority and at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Finding solutions for problems;
- Preparing business cases for proposing one solution over another;
- Working with software vendors and other service providers to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Managing projects through the entire project lifecycle;
- Taking ownership for the delivery of solutions to our users.
We have 4 roles across 4 different teams, outlined below:
- One role will be involved in all aspects of ICT Infrastructure (i.e. Networks, servers, desktop). We would envisage a rotation between the three over the first couple of years of the program. Suitable for someone who has an interest in the technical aspects of ICT.
- One role will be involved in the implementation and enhancement of Warehouse/Production execution system and process solution, aligning them to the Kerry GMPs.
- One role will be within the global ICT Supply Chain team where you will learn and develop skills in various supply chain planning disciplines including supply planning & distribution, production scheduling, material call off and third party manufacturing while collaborating with an established and diverse network of manufacturing facilities and warehouses across multiple geographies
- One role will be with the Salesforce IT team. Salesforce system supports customer relationship management across the sales, marketing, RD&A, commercial, supply chain and customer care functions. The ICT team help enhance the SFDC solution and drive process alignment across the world. The team is made up of both technical developers and business analysts.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree in ICT, Business Information Systems, Business, Management or a related discipline
- Eligible to work within the EU without visa restrictions
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Have a structured approach in delivering processes, procedures and guidelines
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second language such as Spanish or Mandarin is an advantage
- Internship experience is an advantage
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!