Help the future taste great!
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical graduate.
With over 26,000 employees, sales in over 150+ countries and 130 different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Graduate with a career focus on Engineering management within a large global business to gain best practice experience covering all aspects of industrial engineering incorporating: people management, reliability engineering, process engineering, project management and CI (Continuous improvement).
This role will encompass experience across multiple Kerry engineering technologies and will require regional and possibly global mobility.
- Responsible for managing and engaging with the Kerry Graduate programme;
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned projects and tasks;
- Responsible for engaging with the site Engineering Manager, assigned mentor and subject matter experts during the graduate programme;
- Responsible for tracking and completing the graduate programme training plan;
- Responsible for learning about the Kerry business drivers, its process capability, products and customers;
- Responsible for learning the Kerry Engineering drivers, measures and KPIs;
- Responsible for learning and using the business software platforms;
- Responsible for keeping a graduate log of learning and achievements up to date and getting sign off during the program.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in an Engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Eligible to work within the EU without visa restrictions
- Demonstrates a passion for Food.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organization is a key requirement
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP is advantageous
- Industry placement/internship is desirable
- Fluency in a second European language is desirable – French, German, Dutch, Polish
- Experience in Project Management desirable.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement desirable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!