Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the UK are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
To provide support for the management of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Key Account Customers, actively driving profitable sales growth and share of ACUVUE Contact Lenses, as well as ensuring meticulous creation & execution of agreed activities, in line with the business plans and the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a Key Account support you will work closely with the National and Key Account Managers to ensure the successful implementation of Head Office agreed activities within our ACUVUE Contact Lens and Consumer Eye Health product portfolio.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to support the execution of Joint Business Plans with Customers.
- Help facilitate and coordinate successful execution of Head Office agreed activity within Key Accounts.
- Coordination and monitoring of Customer Trade Investment alongside Trade Marketing.
- Management of consistent communication & direction for Field Team, including Account Managers and Area Sales Managers.
- Key contact for internal functions including supply chain, customer service and admin.
- Support Key Accounts with customer specific reporting & Insights.
- Support with internal insight reports which include category updates, pricing trackers and competitor reports.
- Work closely with various Contact Lens Customer Activation Team (CAT), helping to identify customer growth opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related, marketing and digital degree types preferred
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting ability
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self- Motivated with a high level of tenacity.
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Interest or understanding of Retail environment