Graduate Sales Development Representatives
Graduate Sales Development Representative (SDR) will get:
- £25,000 plus commission (Y1 OTE £37,000 | Y2 OTE £40,000)
- The chance to work for one of the most exciting start up business in London, London Z1
- Fun and vibrant working environment that promotes team orientation
- Amazing working office that has gym/ bar/ drinks area/ café
- Full training and development driven by the VP of Sales
- Chance for promotion based on performance
- Exciting unique product
- Team nights out to awards/ dinner clubs/ socials
- The chance to work in zone one London
Founded in the USA 2015 and launched in London, England in 2017, my multi award winning client is one of the only sales acceleration SaaS tools designed to help to source more leads and ultimately close more business/ revenue. They have recently has seen venture capitalist backing of £4million, which has allowed for 2019 to be the year of hyper growth, resulting in the need for 3 addition SDRs (graduate sales development representatives) in January/ February.
With the ability to integrate into any business process systems they boast mass success for their partnerships in sales, marketing for SMES and Enterprise solutions. They have bolstered the growth of numerous businesses with selling their SaaS.
My clients growth is twofold, one its down to their exciting ambitions and vision of the future of dominating the B2B sales and marketing space with their SaaS product and two, they have received heaps of positive feedback about the strength of their sales acceleration products and want it to be accessible to more businesses.
A sales development representative (graduate SDR) is expected to
- Use your sales ability to book 5 outbound meetings per week. Typically these will be attended by you and your Business Development Manager.
- Be involved in new client acquisition via global data leadership events, networking, cold calling, inbound leads
- Engage customers to the brand and be an ambassador for the brand
- Generate sales pipeline
- Be a though leader in sales prospecting tools and growth accelerators
To become a graduate sales development representative (SDR) you will have
- Graduated with 1st or 2.1 and strong A levels of A’s and B’s
- Consistent working experience (sales preferable not essential)
- Extra circular experience such as sports
- Examples of leadership roles
- A team driven ethos with passion and desire
- A set career path Graduate Sales Development Representative > BDM > SBDM > Manager
- Fast paced mentality that is happy to take risks /entrepreneurial sales mentality
- Ability to work in London, Zone 1
Apply now – immediate start