Everyday, somewhere in the world, important decisions are made. Whether it is a private equity company deciding to invest millions into a business or a large corporation implementing a new strategic direction, these decisions impact employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
Consulting and private equity firms come to proSapient when they need to discover knowledge to help them make great decisions and succeed in their goals. It is our mission to support them in their discovery of knowledge.
We help our clients find industry experts who can provide their knowledge via interview or survey: we curate this knowledge in a market-leading software platform; and we help clients surface knowledge they already have through expansive knowledge management.
We're now looking for more driven, innovative and resilient individuals who can help source the best Experts from across the globe. If you are tenacious, can think outside of the box and want to source & speak to senior individuals and professionals from numerous countries & cultures across the world, then this role is for you!
We are looking for European Language Associates including:
- Nordic Language
Key duties in this role include:
- Work in partnership with your Team Lead to receive & understand requests from clients across a variety of sectors and industries, quickly grasping the current context of requests
- Pro-actively search for, and identify, excellent experts globally, using our proprietary technologies & platform, alongside using a variety of other search methods
- Qualify industry leading and senior C-Suite executives using a variety of communication forms, ensuring suitability and key knowledge criteria for client requests
- Share suitable experts with clients, and facilitate interactions between clients and expert
- You have the drive, tenacity and confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant product and personal evolution
- You are an exceptional communicator with an intense focus on generating revenues
- You have the organizational skills required to juggle multiple projects, stakeholders and targets and succeed across many responsibilities
- You would like responsibility early and thrive on being in a metric and results-driven environment
- You are interested in the corporate landscape
- You have an interest or background in research, economics, business or financial markets
- You thrive in a team environment with a high level of collaboration and are willing to help others from the outset
- You possess both the understanding of business issues and the ability required to establish consultative, trust-based relationships with leading industry figures
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- A truly supportive & encouraging culture around great health – mentally, physically and emotionally, with multiple employee health & assistance programs
- An outlined promotion path with rapid opportunity for career-growth and development
- A generous holiday allowance, plus voluntary Christmas Break closure
- A modern office in the heart of London with a Friday bar and open workspace
- Flexible hybrid-working, even beyond COVID
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working at one of the most innovative and forward-thinking global start-ups globally!
- This is a really great opportunity for a driven, resilient and creative individual to join a rapidly growing & successful start-up! If this sounds like you, then please apply below!
At proSapient, we are an equal opportunity employer. As such, we offer equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Due to the regulated nature of our clients, all successfully offered candidates are subjected to thorough screening & pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS Check, which can affect the outcome of any offer of employment.