Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join the Enterprise Go-to-Market team at Worldpay from FIS. This position is London-based and aligned to the FIS University Program; a two-year scheme, suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will receive on-the-job training and also have an opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and access an online learning curriculum during the two-year program. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
Enterprise Learning & Development
Part of Worldpay from FIS, our Merchant Solutions division, the Enterprise Learning and Development team oversees training all colleagues who serve our Enterprise customers.
The team works closely with sales leaders and sales team members across the organisation to arm them with the tools they need to excel. We also work closely with our Product colleagues to train the rest of the organisation on new developments and innovations being launched across FIS.
Our Enterprise Learning and Development team sits inside the Enterprise Go-to-Market team, which has the overall goal of helping each line of business hit their commercial goals.
What you will be doing
You will join a Learning and Development team which serves our entire Merchant Solutions Enterprise business - more than 1,000 colleagues - and collectively with the team you will undertake a mixture of training coordination (scheduling training to be delivered by internal/external experts) and training delivery (delivered by the team themselves). The primary areas the team cover include:
- Induction for new joiners
- Product training
- Sales skills & competencies training
- Personal development
- Sales process & tools training
- Management training (to new, aspiring, and experienced managers)
The Learning and Development Coordinator works closely with other teams across the business to build an understanding of their strategies and develop the capabilities required for the business.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders around the business and across multiple time zones (commercial and support teams)
- Understanding foundational L&D practices and applying them on the job
- Event coordination & hosting
- Managing the Learning Management System
- Supporting the L&D team in delivering business goals
- Streamlining processes (folder organisation, content repository)
- Procurement activities such as invoicing and vendor set up
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Proactive mindset, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, with good time management skills to meet deadlines
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- You aspire to develop a successful career in Learning & Development within the payments industry!
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: medical and health, well-being, lifestyle, and many more!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A fun, inclusive culture – we love having fun together as a team and do lots of things both virtually as well as in person!