LR Development Solutions offer technical engineering support in delivering early front end engineering, focusing on exploration, appraisal and early project stages to delivery maximum value from the project.
Our process & flow assurance engineers alongside development engineering, subsurface, production optimisation, asset integrity and wells experts, deliver a fully integrated service to complement all areas of development and that span the entire lifecycle, from new developments to brownfield modification and decommissioning projects.
- The role will be that of graduate process and flow assurance engineer undertaking engineering and developmental activities at the direction of the process and flow assurance manager.
- Activities will be based on the process and flow assurance disciplines, but also in other engineering and project management activities as dictated by the operational needs of Development Solutions.
The activities undertaken will be driven by the operational requirements of Development Solutions in implementing its strategy as follows:
- Carry out process and flow assurance engineering design activities, following company standards and procedures to schedule and budget as advised by the Process and flow assurance manager.
- Assist / prepare process calculations, simulations, presentations and reports.
- Assist / prepare process deliverables such as PFD's, P&ID's, C&E, A&T etc.
- Assist / prepare hydraulic calculations, flow assurance simulations, presentations and reports.
- Apply process and flow assurance engineering skills to integrated multi-discipline studies and projects.
- Identify any system technical risks and highlighting these to the Process and flow assurance manager.
- Ensure company and Client Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are followed and that a high standard of safety is achieved in all associated work.
- A degree in chemical engineering (or equivalent) from a recognised tertiary educational establishment
- Numerate and competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Competent in Microsoft PowerPoint & Word.
- Preferably prior experience with upstream oil and gas projects.
- Preferably prior experience in field development, process or flow assurance engineering.
- Preferably a working knowledge of process engineering or flow assurance and fluid analysis applications such as HYSYS, UniSim, OLGA, PIPESIM, PIPEFLO, PIPENET, PVTsim, Multiflash etc.
- This position is based in Aberdeen, United Kingdom and therefore applicants will be required to have the right to work in the UK.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!