We’ve been providing amazing solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands like Tesco, Peloton, Arla and Mercedes for over 30 years.
We’re a global team working on ambitious logistics challenges across the UK and worldwide – always focused on delivering value for our customers. But there’s much more to logistics than moving goods from A to B. XPO is a shared success story written largely by our people.
Our graduate opportunities
What we’re looking for:
Talented individuals with commercial acumen and the confidence to challenge the status quo. We want innovative thinkers, who want to take the leap to find solutions for ambitious challenges.
What to expect:
Our programmes have been designed to develop your potential. We’ll give you the tools and training to lead others and gain invaluable business-wide experience alongside your mentor.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us as we support the exponential growth of global logistics and tackle the urgent challenges of sustainability. We’re collaborating with our customers to deliver greater value for their business and measurable action plans that reduce their logistics emissions.
Learn what it takes to be a leader in logistics
This two-year programme enables you to develop your skills and knowledge through three eight month placements in different locations across our UK network. With the possibility of an international placement, the experiences you’ll gain are endless. These rotations will give you exposure to all things logistics. You’ll also be assigned a senior mentor who will support you during your programme.
We fund all Logistics Graduates to complete their:
- International Certificate in Professional Competency (CPC)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Fork Lift Training (and/or any other appropriate MHE)
- SHARP/PARAGON systems training (Transport specific)
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £28,000, rising to £29,000 after 12 months
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Focused Leadership & Management training related to the job
- Experience gained through three eight month work placements
- Full access to our own learning management system, XPO University to support your ongoing development
What do we need?
- Degree in any discipline
- People willing to travel across the UK throughout the programme
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment