East of England
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Ideally have experience of working in an RAF/RN operational environment including :
- Station operations (security and safety in the defence estate).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including word, excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint.
- Ability to multi task & work at pace
- Flexible, may have to work shift and weekends
- Analytical, with the ability to apply data entry and analysis
- Ability to work in a team of people including military, good listening and debating skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Time management skills with ability to prioritise and react to operational requirements
- Integrity to maintain Customs procedures and policies.
- Numeracy literate for stocktaking etc
- High level of verbal / written communication proficiency
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of operations of a custom warehouse
- Experience of Logistics Supply Chain
- Forward thinking for continuous improvements
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world’s leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on
East of England