The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business, beauty. Our mission is to provide beauty to people from all walks of life, but delivering the best beauty products worldwide. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
You will be a key member of the Commercial Team, reporting to the Commercial Director. The role involves working closely with the Sales Team, and other key departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Training. You will also liaise closely with Key retailers to provide mutually beneficial business solutions.
- Provide administrative support to Field sales team
- Supporting your Key accounts in tailoring promotions and maximizing their success
- NPD updates, change of bar codes, price queries, and supply of digital assets, to our customer data base
- Provide efficient and effective retail support and reporting, tracking and analyzing sales figures
- Ensure efficient and clear communication between Sales, Marketing and Finance team
- Link between our National Account Manager and sales team on updated activity, and support on presentations for key accounts
- Management of key account invoices
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Taking on and managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
- Work with Marketing teams and coordinate with suppliers
- Confident with data and demonstrate numerical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical and budget management skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Pro-active team player
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible)
At L’Oréal, we strongly believe that diversity is a source of creativity, growth and performance. By promoting the respect and value of difference through human resources development, we have established ourselves as a global corporate citizen and a preferred employer. We aim for our teams to reflect the diversity both of our consumers and our catchment areas, at all levels, particularly in terms of nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic and social origins, disability, gender and age.
Once you click apply you will be greeted by our Chat Bot Mya. Mya will ask you a few questions to check you meet our eligibility for this role. Don’t worry, she’s not testing you! She’s just checking you’re comfortable with the location, salary and you have the eligible rights to work etc. You also have the opportunity to ask her any questions about the culture and working environment at L’Oréal!
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to a digital interview. In this we would like you to answer three competency questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time limit on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying!
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an email link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability as well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember practise makes perfect so make sure you’re prepared when you give these a go!
We will then do a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed.
Our Assessment Centres this year will all be completely virtual; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!