If you’re a results-driven worker with a strong eye for business, then there’s no better experience than a Spring Insights with the Commercial or E-Commerce team at L'Oréal. We will show you what it’s like to work in National Accounts whilst getting you to help out on ad hoc tasks throughout your week with us!
Working in one of our National Accounts Teams, you’ll be given the opportunity to shadow and work with members of the team, liaising with major clients such as Boots or John Lewis and many more, and help strike successful business deals to provide mutually beneficial business solutions. You may be communicating with external companies and helping to make smart business decisions, while using your analytical skills to make perceptive judgements.
As the face of L’Oréal to our retailers good communication is key! The role involves shadowing numerous teams within your allocated division, and may even include upskilling on multiple functions including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance.
Day-to-day you may be...
- Tracking and analysing sales figures, promotions and new product launches
- Supporting your team/account in tailoring new launches and maximising their success
- Accurately forecasting promotions and launch quantities
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A results driven mentality with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
- Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
- Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your first year at University on a course which enables you to take the week off (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
After this, if you are successful you will be asked to complete a telephone interview with one of our Emerging Talent Team.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!