As a pioneer in Digital Marketing, L’Oréal is the place to learn how it’s really done! As digital becomes ever more important in all aspects of life, the skills you learn on this Spring Insights Programme will be a valuable asset in the modern job market.
As a Digital Marketing Spring Insighter you will use your skills to help market our products and engage our audience. You’ll shadowing the team who writes content for social media and email, as well as managing creative campaigns to interact with our users and optimize our website for our consumer use. There’s no guaranteed formula for success - you’ll be helping them to trial campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-term vision.
Day-to-day you may be...
- Assisting your team in the management of brand website updates – Banners, content, brand hubs, and catalogue
- Working with website analytics and reporting on trend, social analytics and competitor analysis
- Helping to manage Social media campaigns, moderation and social listening
- Showing the sales and marketing teams on brand eCommerce and eRetailer catalogue update
- Working with media agencies to support the delivery of marketing digital campaigns, including supplying of assets, links and reporting
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A results driven mentality with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A strong analytic background and the ability to study and interpret complex information to drive business decisions and highlight opportunities for growth
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Proactive individual, able to self-manage projects, adjust priorities and work under pressure.
- Showcase a high level of autonomy to support your customers.
- Promote a customer-centric attitude and ensure that you can balance and compliment the needs of the business with that of your accounts.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your first year at University on a course which enables you to take the week off (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
After this, if you are successful you will be asked to complete a telephone interview with one of our Emerging Talent Team.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!