Do you want to secure a career with the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work for in Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Do you have a track record of challenging yourself and leading others? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What you can expect:
Product Supply Manufacturing at P&G is responsible for every aspect of product making for some of the world’s best love brands. Working as an engineer in manufacturing, you will be entrusted to lead parts of the business right from the start. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant. This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills.
What we offer you:
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenge s – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning.
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world . We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive pension, life assurance, private health insurance, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
Skills and experience:
- University graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete a degree in Summer 2021 from any Engineering discipline – other STEM degrees will also be considered.
- Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
Good to know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.