Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship!
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About the internship
As a Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a wide range of campaigns designed to drive market success for our content, products, experiences and brands. Interns will be placed within one of many of our lines of business including Disney+, Walt Disney Studios, Disney Interactive, Consumer Products and our central Marketing group. This role will strengthen your skills whilst gaining experience in an experienced and expert marketing team.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying a degree discipline relevant to the Marketing function
- A passion for Marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What we offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career within a best in class Marketing function
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain Marketing experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, click on the apply online button below.
Applications are in the form of CV and cover letter. Note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?
Please only apply to one internship position. We offer a large number of Early Careers opportunities across our business and if appropriate we will consider you for all relevant opportunities when you apply.