£16,000, £17,00 or £18,000 Salary dependant on year of study, pro-rated for 10-12 week placement
Type of opportunity:
What’s the opportunity?
The Commercial team work across the whole product portfolio and help maintain and enhance the Commercial aspects of the business.
What will you be doing?
Experience some of the following:
- Business Strategy – Being part of maximising the identified business opportunities.
- Business Winning – Being a key player in the winning of new work and maintaining the viability of MBDA.
- Contract Delivery – Being a vital part of the delivery chain that ensures MBDA meets all its promises to our customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Being the point of contact for your project(s) for any contractual information and agreements including obtaining and providing legal advice.
- Communicating with all levels of personnel.
- Reporting to senior management on the progress of your contracts.
- Representing the Commercial team in progress/review and/or customer meetings.
- Analysing and problem solving complex issues every day, with the help of a multi-functional team where required.
- Working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Day-to-day administration and maintenance of the company systems.
What are the benefits for you?
- On the job training from the experienced team.
- Work within a function that is business critical,contributing to the overall company business plan and know that you are making a real difference
- Develop your understanding of how to influence business decisions.
- Meet and develop relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- To be part of a valued team where your opinion counts.
What’s great about joining this team?
- Learn about MBDA UK products giving you a depth and breadth of experience and knowledge.
- We are a ‘TEAM’ of approachable and adaptable people that work together to ensure the Commercial Function works in the most effective way, meeting business needs.
- There is a huge depth and breadth of legal and commercial knowledge available to support you within your role.
- We are a ‘hands on’ function that inspires, creates, innovates and delivers on a daily basis.We will actively support your training and development.
- Above all we are a ‘Happy, Friendly and Welcoming Team’.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Currently studying towards a Degree in any Business related subject to a minimum of 2.2
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable building working relationships.
- Adaptable and Approachable.
- Strong attention to detail, Analytical in approach.
- Determined to succeed.
What would you get?
- £16,000, £17,00 or £18,000 Salary dependant on year of study, pro-rated for 10-12 week placement
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Sporting activities
- Fantastic site facilities
- On the job learning and development opportunities.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!