This exciting position requires a forward-thinking, enthusiastic and self-starting individual to join the London based Franchising Team. Our Team are responsible for all aspects of the attraction, recruitment and on-boarding of new franchisees, as well as co-ordinating the implementation of the UK & ROI’s Franchising Strategy and the successful candidate will play a critical role in providing support across these functions. They will have responsibility for the management of recruitment CRM database, applicant tracking system and recruitment toolbox and so a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience is essential.
What will my accountabilities be?
- Manage the dynamic recruitment web site and the registered applicant training programme
- Lead CRM database communications and management
- Handle the recruitment applicant tracking system and oversee the candidate application toolbox
- Support the Franchising marketing calendar and manage the Franchising recruitment and reputation calendars
- Co-ordinate data tracking and reporting
- Responsible for Franchising Administration (APEX, Lease Spreadsheet, Monthly/Annual Report,Franchising (Notifications, Franchising Maps)
- Create correspondence and assist with the day-to-day internal and external departmental communication
- Support the delivery of the Franchising Awareness Program
- Management of AVOKKA (Letter template tool) and the Handover Toolkit
- Co-ordinate and execution of Legal documentation
- Collate and prepare New Term Surveys (Y17 & Y19), 6 Year Surveys and transaction packs
- Update the Consultant/Franchisee Website
- Update Franchisee Who’s Who, P Team, groups and committees documents
- Assist with presentations and reporting
- Assist in the planning, preparation and delivery of Franchising events, including franchise Exhibition, Open Days and BFA meetings.
- Use social media to promote opportunities
Who are my customers?
Internal and external customers include (but are not restricted to):
- Various McDonald’s departments - Communications, Field Services, Franchisees, Legal, Marketing, IT, Property and Finance
- 3rd party suppliers include OMD, Linneys, ThirtyThree, WIB, The BFA, EWIB, Forsters
What background do I need to have?
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to learn and capacity to understand and relate to others
- Adapt quickly and easily to new or changing conditions
- Relevant administrative experience and great organizational skills
- Synthesize information quickly
- Ideally some McDonald’s operations experience
- Responsive and fast moving - requires sense of urgency at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using databases
- Sophisticated skills in analysing data and producing clear reports
- Strong attention to detail and focuses on results & outcomes
- A proactive approach to projects with a strong sense of personal accountability for its successful completion
- Develops and presents potential solutions when identifying issues
- Passionate about enhancing our social media presence
- Embraces change, creativity and innovation
- Recognition of the role their programs / tasks play in the overall franchising strategy of the company
At McDonald’s we are People from all Walks of Life...
“At McDonald’s, we are people from all walks of life…
People are at the heart of everything we do and they make the McDonald’s experience. We embrace diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive culture that means people can be their best authentic self in our restaurants
and offices, which helps us to better serve our customers.
We have a strong heritage of diversity and representation within our communities, which we are proud of. The
diversity of our people, customers, Franchisees and suppliers give us strength.
We do not tolerate inequality, injustice or discrimination of any kind. These are hugely important issues and a
brand with our reach and relevance means we have a very meaningful role to play.
We also recognise our responsibility as a large employer to continue being active in our communities, helping to
develop skills and drive aspirations that will help people to be more aware of the world of work and more successful
within it, whether with McDonald’s or elsewhere.”
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!