Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organisation we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavour.
Big enough to reach the top. Small enough to help you get off the ground.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelēz? Then sink your teeth into one of our huge internships. Our internships are 12 months long and we’ll make you an integral part of our team and give you a real job – with real responsibilities – from day one. We hope to help you expand your horizons and encourage your personal and professional development.
We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a buddy and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
During your 12-month placement, the role will provide broad marketing experience supporting one of our Marketing teams. You will have the opportunity to work as part of one of the teams responsible for our iconic brands, working closely with many functions internal functions and external agencies.
Your year could include:
- Innovation projects – work supporting the team in launching to the market big projects and even being directly responsible to lead smaller new products and promotions. This will contribute to develop commercial skills, lead P&Ls and work with factories and R&D to develop new great tasting products
- Communication campaigns - support on great award-winning communication campaigns with the opportunity to lead social, PR and internal events for example
- In-store activation – work with other internal departments to bring the brand campaigns to life in store
- Analysis /Strategy – support the marketing team by understanding and analyzing consumer insights, brand performance and competitive landscape
What we look for:
There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company. We look for all sorts of qualities in our interns including;
Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal savvy. Business acumen.
Confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to reach new heights in creating and sharing joy.
We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- 2:1 degree or equivalent (predicted or achieved)
- Studying a relevant discipline, i.e. Business, Marketing or similar
We recruit throughout the year and we review our applications on a first come, first served basis. We also reserve the right to close our vacancies early and therefore we recommend that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!