Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organisation we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavour.
Big enough to reach the top. Small enough to help you get off the ground.
Are you studying towards a Science Degree (e.g. food science, nutrition, engineering or related discipline) Do you want a taste of the career you could have with Mondelez? Sink your teeth into one of our sweet internships.
Our Internships are 12 months long (although some roles have the flexibility to be shorter) and during your placement, we’ll make you an integral part of our team and give you a real job – with real responsibilities – from day one. We hope to help you expand your horizons and encourage your personal and professional development.
We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a mentor and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
Home to the Consumer Science department, the facility is based in Wokingham approximately 6 miles from the Reading Science Centre.
The Consumer Science department works as a partner in research projects and in the development and improvement of new and existing products, using a wide range of sensory and consumer science methodologies. As an intern you will be preparing confectionary samples for evaluation, conducting training for our sensory panels, collecting, analysing and reporting data to support our global research programmes
Essential Candidate requirements
- Studying towards a Food Science, or other scientific disciplines.
- 2:1 degree - predicted end result (or equivalent)
- Passion for sensory and consumer science
- Self-drive and motivation
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about technical excellence and sciences and can apply fundamental knowledge practically
- Demonstrates strong analytical, communication and presentation abilities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are required to train and conduct sensory panels.
- Pro-active, highly motivated, ready to take on new responsibilities and build strong relationships
- Can work with a level of autonomy, as well as works well in a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
We recruit throughout the year and we review our applications on a first come, first served basis. We also reserve the right to close our vacancies early and therefore we recommend that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!