Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organisation we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavour.
Big enough to reach the top. Small enough to help you get off the ground.
Are you studying towards a Science Degree (e.g. food science, nutrition, engineering or related discipline) Do you want a taste of the career you could have with Mondelez? Sink your teeth into one of our sweet internships.
Our Internships are 12 months long (although some roles have the flexibility to be shorter) and during your placement, we’ll make you an integral part of our team and give you a real job – with real responsibilities – from day one. We hope to help you expand your horizons and encourage your personal and professional development.
We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a mentor and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
This is our chocolate centre of excellence. Teams work on a variety of chocolate projects from around the world.
Scientific and Regulatory Affairs (SARA)
Regulatory affairs work closely with the Research & Development and Marketing departments to ensure all product labelling meets food labelling legislation & internal guidance and are not misleading to the consumer.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- To work with the Regulatory Affairs team, Marketing, RDQI and Project Managers to help ensure that all Mondelez products that are marketed and advertised in the UK and Irish markets are compliant with external laws and regulations and are marketed in a responsible, fair and honest manner.
- To help review and approve all product labelling (artwork) including:
- Legal name
- Ingredients and allergens
- Nutrition Information
- Product Claims
- Nutrition and Health Claims
- To ensure they comply with internal policy and corporate requirements.
- To help review and approve all commercial advertising, consumer and trade press releases, websites and social media to ensure they comply with Food Labelling Legislation and advertising regulations.
- To help devise legal names and claims on new product development.
- To provide regulatory advice and guidance to Project Managers and Brand Marketers on their projects and queries.
- Submitting comments into artwork approval system.
- Updating and maintaining databases for health and wellness initiatives.
Essential Candidate requirements
- Studying towards a Food Science, Nutrition or law related degrees
- 2:1 degree - predicted end result (or equivalent)
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about technical excellence and sciences
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active, highly motivated, ready to take on new responsibilities and build strong relationships
- Keen eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and to be IT competent
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
We recruit throughout the year and we review our applications on a first come, first served basis. We also reserve the right to close our vacancies early and therefore we recommend that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!