This role will be based in our brand new, state-of-the-art co-working facilities in Moorgate, London; with fantastic amenities and support services including a gym, coffee bar and conference rooms.
Who we are…?
We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products. We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With over 70,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of over 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
We are officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the third year running.
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
The Data Operations and Systems team you’ll join is a valued strategic and executional partner who support the sales and marketing of all our products. We work closely with all areas of the business, delivering end-to-end integrated management of high-quality data, digital assets, operations and systems, enabling business capabilities that support effective customer engagement.
The successful candidate joining our team in this role will be instrumental in leading our digital content operations and is an excellent opportunity for someone with 6 - 12 months experience in the industry and who is looking to continue building a strong foundation for success in a career in pharmaceutical operations.
The Digital Content Operations Lead will be the UK subject matter expert for our team and will be responsible for a number of business-critical workstreams.
You will be responsible for digital content stewardship of our UK assets; ensuring quality controls and governance are in place and adhered to. Ensuring content is tagged effectively and correctly, with the correct components and links.
You will perform the duties of a ‘Digital Content/Asset Liberian’; maintaining our library of digital assets, managing access and licensing across internal systems, marketing teams and third-party agencies. You will develop documentation to support process understanding and provide training/assistance as required.
You will co-ordinate and liaise with third party agencies; providing training and coaching, managing art creation/adaptation, managing onboarding, asset stewardship and file, asset and Intellectual Property (IP) transfer and storage.
- UK Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Point-of-Contact (POC) for the management, security and governance of all UK digital content and assets.
- Implementation of UK plans to optimise use of Global/UK content through central initiatives and tools:
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools: Modular Content; UK Portal
- ‘Bot’ technology
- Asset Librarian and Content Steward responsibilities:
- Tagging content and components (ensuring agencies are upskilled)
- Rights managements and licenses
- Approve components for use
- Quality and governance
- Auditing and validation of system
- File maintenance
- Portal management, publishing and organisation
- Process documentation
- Creative third-party agency asset stewardship onboarding and management to include:
- Training and coaching for Digital Publishers, UX Designers and Creative agencies
- POC/SME for third-party agency users re. guidance, governance and process requirements for publishing digital content
- Locate, package and transfer artwork files. Artwork retrieval from decommissioned agencies
- Implement quality control measures to ensure adherence
- Support email initiatives to include:
- email automation testing
- Updating our organisation’s Templates inc. Polls/Survey functionality
- email automation guides for Digital Publishers
- Ensure the secure large file transfer, asset and Intellectual Property (IP) storage and security with third-party agencies
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical industry (desirable)
- Has an understanding of marketing and sales procedures within the Pharmaceutical industry (training will be provided but any knowledge would be beneficial)
- Project management experience with examples of delivering initiatives from start to finish with clear goals and objectives
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, e.g. simplifying/adapting technical processes to better inform business stakeholders
- Ability to convert technical processes to business usable documentation and workflows
- Ability to work through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ability to liaise across IT, business functions and third parties
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!