We are looking for a bright and hardworking graduates to join the NETbuilder Scholarship program.
As a NETbuilder Scholar you will apply the skills gained commercially and / or at University to address modern data challenges facing globally recognised businesses in Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals and more.
The Scholarship program runs for 8 weeks after which you will be fully trained and accredited as a Splunk Administrator. This 8 week training includes:
- access to all of NETbuilder’s in house training material
- a Remote mentor
- Bespoke training and development
- Labs and challenges to build and re-enforce knowledge
- Splunk Fundamentals 1 & 2 online Training
- Exam to become a Certified Splunk Power User
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration Training
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration Training
- Exam to become an Enterprise Certified Admin
- Salary of £28,000 PA (£20,000 if working fully remotely)
During this 8 weeks all external training and exam fees will be paid by NETbuilder and once completed you will start to support projects with our customers from our Brighton Delivery Centre or fully remotely.
You will be working on the Splunk Enterprise Platform and associated apps, enabling enterprise organisations to deliver data driven solutions. Splunk is known as “the Google for data” it is the market leader in data driven analytics, breaking down traditional silos by providing class leading solutions and visualisations.
NETbuilder are committed to delivering value for our customers in a fast paced ever changing environment. Once you have completed the Scholarship Scheme and are part of the NETbuilder Consulting you will deliver a variety of services to our customers. You will develop solutions based on Splunk enterprise technologies and industry standard tools and frameworks. You will also contribute to requirements gathering, solution and application design, development, testing and installation as required, as a key member of an NETbuilder project team.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Consultants to deliver specific Splunk project requirements
- Identifying and engaging with clients and business stakeholders at all levels
- Working in an Agile / Scrum environment and developing a holistic understanding of the Software Development life-cycle
- Working on client site and attending meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true SME with Splunk and associated technologies
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Systems or related (STEM subjects considered)
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Polished, articulate and confident
- A natural communicator, able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Telephone pre-screening
- Online Numerical Reasoning test
- 2 stage Video Interview
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on, commercial experience with one of the markets fastest growing and exciting technologies.
We have several upcoming positions and will be onboarding multiple graduate intakes throughout 2020 so please apply whether you are looking to start immediately or later in the year.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!