Who We Are:
Frazer-Nash are a leading engineering, systems and technology consultancy. Through our meaningful innovations, our experts help organisations make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable.
In a nutshell, engineering consultancy is all about providing advice to positively impact our clients’ projects and businesses and the wider world around us.
The world and our clients have lots of problems and we get a kick out of finding engineering and technology solutions to these problems. As a graduate, you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, managing your time and accruing a wealth of experience and skills. No two days in Frazer-Nash will be the same.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
Climate change is the toughest and most urgent problem of all. Our nuclear teams work hard to deliver the clean, safe and reliable energy which will be essential for Net Zero.
We support the UK’s nuclear new build programme and help to bring advanced nuclear technologies (fusion and next generation fission reactors) to fruition. We work to ensure the safe operation of existing nuclear power stations and the decommissioning of old facilities. We also support the UK’s defences.
In this role you will support, advise and solve problems for nuclear facility owners. You will liaise and work with technical experts, operators, designers and the regulator, building strong and enduring working relationships. Your work could be analysing designs of new nuclear technologies, working out if the life of a nuclear facility can be extended, producing a safety case for a nuclear asset, or managing part of a new build project. You can expect to spend some time on our clients’ sites.
The successful individuals will receive training, mentoring and coaching to support their development into well-rounded consultants.
We’re looking for people who can become:
As a consultancy organisation we are looking for ambitious, intelligent, organised and inquisitive individuals, who can solve challenging problems.
● A problem solver: with the ability to critically question what you see, to solve problems that build on your technical understanding, and show initiative and ownership for your ideas and work.
● A team player: with the ability to work with supervision and with others with different technical backgrounds.
● A self-starter: with the ability and desire to take ownership of the tasks ahead of you and deliver them to the client, project or team to create an impact.
● A communicator: with the ability to discuss and convey projects and outcomes with internal stakeholders and clients who may be themselves in a technical or non-technical role.
You will need to be on track to obtain a 2:1 Degree or higher (or equivalent/experience) with a related Engineering or relevant physical sciences bias.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.
Our Recruitment Process:
Step 1: Application - CV submission
Step 2: Measure Potential - Arctic Shores’ task-based assessment. You will be asked to complete some exciting, engaging tasks which will help us get to know you better! In return, you’ll receive a personalised feedback report.
Step 3: Video Interview - Situation based & technical questions that are related to the important criteria needed to be successful on the role.
Step 4: Final Stage Interview - This includes a final stage interview with opportunity to learn more about what we do.
Step 5: Decision/Feedback - You will receive feedback even if we do not make the decision to offer you the job or progress you to the next stage.
Here's what we offer:
● The opportunity to join and learn with a team that’s as driven as they are supportive.
● A competitive salary: [£23,500 pro rata]
● 25 days holiday (pro rata)
● A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture.
● Hybrid working with flexibility around life outside of work.
● Company pension scheme.
● Private healthcare membership + wellbeing support.
● Support and mentoring during your summer internship.
● Opportunity to fast track onto our graduate programme.
● Early career teams and office socials.
And a whole host more...
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply, as we believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a dynamic and thriving workplace culture.
- A competitive salary: [£23,500 pro rata]
Bristol, Burton, Glasgow, Gloucester and Warrington