Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients and we have earned a reputation for quality work and that is why we represent half of the top 500 global companies.
Why Join Us?
• By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities. We are committed to developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded.
• A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
• More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
• Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
• Attractive compensation for performance
• A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
• Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
The type of work we do:
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates.
As a Consultant you will:
• Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
• Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
• Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
• Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
• Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Who can apply
Applicants in their final year or graduates are eligible to apply for this vacancy. If candidates are in their penultimate year of study, we would ask that they apply for an Internship.
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
How to apply
To be considered please submit CV and cover letter in English and transcript on our website.
Come meet us before applying?
Come and meet us at our dedicated Company Presentation on November 11th at 5pm GMT. Register online.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!