We set the bar in Global Chauffeuring Standards and it will be your job to coach and engage Chauffeurs - helping them to achieve the Wheely Standard in the service levels they provide to passengers. You will need to understand their motivations and how to harness these to encourage them to Chauffeur for Wheely and deliver a service like no other. You join at a unique time where you will be able to shape the role and offering to our prospective Chauffeurs.
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable and consistent experience to consumers and clients.
Founded in 2010, we are available in Paris, London, Moscow and seven other cities. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
- Communicate with chauffeur partners, providing detailed feedback; coaching them to uphold Wheely's passengers’ expectations, and provide expert insight in response to chauffeuring questions.
- Support in building the feedback loop between the quality inspector, customer service and operations to continuously improve UK chauffeurs’ quality standards.
- Partner with peers in other regions to continuously improve the quality assurance process, ensuring chauffeurs are at the forefront of chauffeuring standards.
- Passion for exceptional customer focus.
- Desired experience in a customer-facing environment or hospitality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - empathy is key.
- Methodical approach to building quality improvement and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to create, maintain, enter, analyse and act upon data.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Flexibility, able to work at our London Academy in Syon Park and conduct quality assurance checks all around the Greater London area.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Equity option plan for every employee
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Private health insurance from Bupa including dental cover
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Allowance for learning and development
- Daily lunch allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Top notch equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.