About the role
As an Operations Management Graduate Trainee, you will embark on a fast track learning and development programme to become a future leader within one of our key Business departments.
Based in our Stoke-on-Trent office, you will join an 18 month rotational training programme, where you will learn the fundamental processes of the operation, across teams such as, customer service, fraud, payments and training which will provide you with an incredible start to your managerial career.
We are seeking graduates who are ambitious, passionate and adaptable with the motivation to grow the future of our customer focused teams. You will continuously receive dedicated mentoring from senior managers to support you in reaching your full potential and building your career within the management structure of our dynamic organisation.
Being a 24/7 operation, shift work is a requirement, working any five days from seven, between the hours of 07:00-23:00, this will include weekends and bank holidays.
Successful applicants will need to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Start dates available immediately and throughout 2024.
- Participating in a rotational scheme which introduces you to some of our key functions and colleagues.
- Receiving support and mentoring from our senior managers from day one of your programme.
- Forging long lasting professional relationships with stakeholders around the Company.
- Gaining an insight into non-customer and customer facing departments on a 11 week rotation.
- Learning how to implement change and devise strategy to help form the future of the Business.
The skills and experience to help you perform in the role
- Recently achieved degree or on track to achieve a 2:1 classification or higher.
- Interpersonal skills coupled with the potential to lead others.
- Driven and proactive approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills.
What we can offer you
- Bonus Schemes - Recognition for your hard work
- Life Event Gifts - your big occasions deserve to be celebrated
- Long Services Awards - a thank you for your dedication and loyalty
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme - a bit extra in your pocket to help with your little ones (UK only)
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your family in any eventuality
- Income Protection - Your income is protected, just in case
- Company Pension - Preparing you for later life with a top pension (subject to location)
- Eye Care - In a digital work, we help take care of your vision