Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
Poultry Sense provides enhanced technology for poultry farmers to continuously track and analyse overall health performance for the life of the flock; it provides users the capability to measure, compare and record key health and environmental indicators captured by battery-powered, wireless sensors in the poultry shed, as well as to identify patterns and trends to predict health and well-being and, ultimately, prevent disease and improve performance. We support the poultry industry by providing real-time actionable information to help the management of bird health, welfare, sustainability and overall performance.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation
The Operations Support Administrator is responsible for coordinating delivery for a portfolio of internal and external projects and works within Poultry Sense commercial operations. You will help facilitate the successful implementation of projects from start-up to close-out through close working relationship with the wider Poultry Sense team and related stakeholders.
- Organisation, planning and execution of projects which includes scheduling tasks, risk and progress management, liaising with stakeholders, as well as monitoring finances and controlling budgets.
- Reporting on progress, resources, finance or costings.
- Overseeing projects, mitigating risks and solving issues.
- Quality assurance, for example through collating data, auditing or compliance checks.
- Scheduling meetings and setting agendas for project teams.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Updating project records.
Skills and experience
- Degree in a related subject or similar experience.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and manage a budget.
- Experience in setting and achieving KPIs.
- Cross functional team working skills.
- Good presentation skills and ability to present at all levels of the business.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Conflict management.
- Ability to work to KPIs.
- Team player.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinker.
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.