Become part of the team
- Do you enjoy working in teams, and collaborating with different people to come up with solutions to tricky and complex problems?
- Are you keen to work across multiple sectors and types of workplace, with people from different backgrounds and experiences?
- Do you want to be hands on from the start; working within PA teams to help clients to help them successfully deliver change?
- Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others important to you?
If so, our Delivery Analyst role could be for you!
As a Delivery Analyst, you’ll be part of our Delivery Team – the go-to centre of excellence for all things project, programme, and portfolio management. Because we have the technical expertise and a diverse range of experience, our clients come to us for help and advice on some of their most challenging initiatives; whether it is a full scale business transformation, the delivery of massive infrastructure projects, or the type of complex planning needed to deliver multi million pound projects successfully, PA has the ability to help and make a real difference across multiple sectors including: Defence & Security, Health, Transport, Financial Services, Consumer, Energy & Utilities and Public Services.
The Delivery Team at PA has a great reputation for leading and supporting some of the UK’s most critical and high profile projects, programmes and portfolios. Some recent examples are:
- Partnering with the National Crime Agency, supporting their strategic transformation to combat serious and organised crime
- Managing key transformation programmes in the NHS to improve patient care and sustainability.
- Helping a Global Pharmaceutical Company double their production volume of medical devices
- Establishing a brand-new business unit for the Financial Ombudsman Service to manage millions of PPI mis-selling claims
- Transforming Ariad Pharmaceuticals’ technology to accelerate lung cancer drug research and treatments
We’re trusted to do the right thing and deliver for our clients, and because of this our team is growing. We’re looking for graduates who want to learn quickly and be part of a team that makes a difference every day.
Our Delivery analysts are expected to be hands-on, working together with the PA team and our clients to bring energy, enthusiasm and expertise in helping to solve the most difficult delivery challenges. Whether it be supporting the running of workshops, providing detailed project planning or helping to manage complex and senior stakeholders, we pride ourselves on partnering with clients and providing a service that delivers real and long lasting value.
What we're looking for
We are looking for candidates with the potential to become future project and programme leaders, with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven ability to excel, both individually and within a team environment
- Creative problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
- Drive and motivation to do the right thing and to succeed, even when it looks tough
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in working in the delivery of exciting projects, programmes and change
- Ability to work across multiple levels of an organisation
- An aptitude for delivering creative and ingenious solutions
In addition you should have:
- A drive for personal and professional progression
- An interest in getting involved in internal PA initiatives and learning how our business works
- Proven analytical capability and
- Attention to detail.
In addition to the formal benefits set out below, we are passionate about the personal and career development of all of our consultants. Our team is committed to providing the opportunities, support, training and coaching required at all levels to ensure our consultants can all achieve their potential.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!