Become part of the team
This service is unique amongst management consultancies and enables us to provide an integrated solution to many of our client’s needs. As a member of electronics, we typically work on multidisplinary projects with product design, software engineers, mechanical engineers, data scientists and subject matter experts including medical device development. We support PA in all its markets including defence and security, healthcare including medical devices, consumer and retail, manufacturing, life sciences, transport and energy and utilities.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work within an award winning, unique engineering consultancy. We hope you’ll see why we love to work here – variety of work, challenging problems to solve, ability to take control of your own career and the opportunity to shape projects by working closely with clients.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and enhance existing ones, taking advantage of easy access to a broad range of experts in-house. The projects are generally open-ended giving you flexibility to focus on areas of more interest to you. As we’ll as developing your technical skills, you will be expected to use your soft skills too including client meetings, reports, research and project management.
- The opportunity to show us what you can do to secure a potential role upon graduation (this is our graduate recruitment route into the team)
What we're looking for
• On track for a first or 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• A good understanding of analogue and/or digital circuit design
• A passion for engineering and in particular electronics
The start date for this role will be in July 2020.
This role is open to undergraduates in their penultimate year of university. If you intend to return to university after the internship to complete an MSc, you will also be eligible for this position.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!